Hello to all my family and friends. I just wanted to let you know that I am now four months old and my mommy and daddy say that I am getting big quick. I now weigh 12lbs 10oz and I am 24 inches long, my head is 16 inches around. I am currently in the 25th percentile for my height, weight and my head, which means I am still smaller than most babies my size, but at least I am proportional to myself.
I am starting to "talk" a lot more and have started to laugh and giggle. I also like to stand and see everything I possibly can, and when my mommy puts me on my tummy I try to scoot away. I still love to go on walks with my friend Averi, and I love to swim. We have had a pretty busy summer so far, and my favorite part of all of it has been spending more time with my big sister J.
Love,
Baby A
1 comment:
Hi
What a beautiful family. "J" you are absolulty beautiful, you are turning into such a lady. Good luck @ camp, fly far & high.
"A" you look lots like your Mommy, glad to hear all are having such a great summer.
"M", well who knew you would be such a Happy MoM, keep up the good work, you all look very Happy. Say HI to Mr.D, he has to be so proud....it shows. Take Care & Hugs from Cam
Post a Comment