Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are absolutely adorable. I guess I'll have to change my background again. In that one Baby A looks like she is going to take off walking. Glad you all had a good time. GC
Oh she looks adorable!! We missed you guys a lot but I am glad you had fun with your group.
Ashley looks so cute u you will have to print out some of those for me!
Ashley looks so cute u you will have to print out some of those for me! big sis j
4 and 1/2 miles???? You're killing me!
Post a Comment