Friday, January 23, 2009

My Twilight Saga

Ok so I have to tell you about these books I have been reading. I am so hooked, because they are so good. And if you know me I am not a reader, I hate to read, I did just what I had to to get through college. So for me to be reading these books at the rate that I am, I am shocked!

J had been reading this (huge) book (600 pages) called Twilight. I never thought much about it because it was about vampires, didn't really spike an interest. Then the movie came out and she had went to go see it once, then on Christmas wanted us to take her again, so we did. The movie was Awesome! Even D liked it. Well, after watching the movie it sparked my interest to read the book. I also ended up going back and watching the movie for a second time around New Years. I finished Twilight (529 pages) in about 4 days. I then Quickly moved on to the second book in the series, New Moon. I finished New Moon in 3 days (595 pages). Well, now I was really hooked, so I immediately started the third book, Eclipse. I read 629 pages in less then 2 days! I just started the fourth and final book of the series, Breaking Dawn. I am trying to slow my self down because I know that when I get to the end of this one I am done, and that is so sad, because they are so good. Although, I am not doing too good at slowing myself down, because in 2 days I am already on page 315 of the 755 page book.

D doesn't like that I am reading these he says it makes me too mushy. They are kinda a love story with a twist. They get my heart going pitter patter. Let me tell you I AM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLIN. =) It scares D a little that I feel that way because as I said before J is reading the books too. =)

Anyway, I am really enjoying reading now. So if you have any good books you recommend leave us a comment or send me an email, so I can check them out next. With all this being said, because I have been reading so much I am behind on posting stuff on the blog and checking my email, I guess that's ok because the books are better for my brain, right?

Well, if you have not heard about the books or the movie and would like more info you can visit www.thetwilightsaga.com. There you will find movie trailers, soundtrack info and all the info on the books. I also found this blog that lets you watch the movie for FREE the link is: http://watch-twilight-movie-online-for-free.blogspot.com/. So if you start to (or already have) read these or see the movie, you'll have to let me know what you think. Here are a few pics of my Edward. =)

Check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Bbw3G_bxk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOONNNNNN not you toooo!!! my best friend is nuts about the twilight stuff. she even has a fan club. THe movie was good but I'll just wait for the next one to come out. yuck books thats so highschool....lol