Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER! We hope all of you had a great Easter. We had a pretty good one. We did things a little different this year, we decided to stay home. It was very nice going to our own Church's' Easter service and we loved not spending 6 hours on the road on a holiday, but it was hard not seeing and spending time with family, ESPECIALLY J. My mom did get to come up, so tat was nice. I made a ham dinner and we had a couple friends over, then had an Easter egg hunt with the kids. A had a blast hunting for the eggs. She was absolutely adorable in her little Easter dress.

On Saturday before Easter we took A downtown for the Easter Egg eggstravaganva. We got to see the Easter bunny, and hold new baby bunnies, we didn't stay long due to the cold weather and the snow that was coming down, but A loved the baby bunnies. Saturday evening we dyed Easter eggs, A liked dropping them in to the cups of dye, she liked watching the colors splash, and hearing the eggs crack. =) Here are the pictures from our Easter weekend Sorry I just realized I uploaded them out of order, oops. Happy Easter! A in her cute dress
Family Picture, I look huge! Diet time!Look at all the eggs I foundA's friend R hunting for eggsI found one!And the race is on...Grammy & AEaster bunny CAME!Look at all our pretty eggs
Kisses for the bunnyA only liked the Easter bunny at a distance this year. =)

2 comments:

LoRi said...

A looks so cute in her Easter dress. We missed you guys this year. How is Maq doing?

Grandma Cyndy said...

I concure with Lori we sure missed everyone of you at Easter. A looks adorable in her Easter dress and no you do not need to diet!