M celebrated her 31st birthday on Cinco de Mayo. It was a very nice laid back day. She got to enjoy a much needed & so appreciated, long nap. D had made arrangements for a sitter for A, and for us to go out to dinner to Macayos with a few friends. The dinner, company and Margaritas were GREAT! Thanks for coming out to celebrate with me. Oh, and you have to see the video at the bottom of this post. =)
D & M
April & Travis
Janette & Scot
Pat & Leah
D & M
April & Travis
Pat & LeahAll day on M's B-day we couldn't get A to even acknowledge it was M's birthday she kept saying no "Happy Birthday Daddy" and would sing to him! What a turkey! Well, I finally got her to tell me happy birthday, but she did not want me to get it on camera. Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and mute the music before you hit play.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday M!!! I am so glad that you were able to have a relaxing Birthday! I love the video of A!!!
Post a Comment