Monday, January 21, 2013

Cookie Decorating Party

Yes I am still playing catch up...

On December 22nd we had our annual Cookie decorating party and pot luck with Santa.  This year are group grew so much that we moved the party to my neighbors house, because their house is much bigger then ours.  =)  Thank you Jon and Marti for opening up your home to all of us.  We had a great night with family, friends, lots of yummy food, cookies, Santa, laughs, fun and tons of memories were made.  We really have made an awesome group of friends up here and we are just so thankful and blessed for them everyday.  And I am not sure if I have said this before but I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am to have my sister and her family up here, I am so glad that we are doing all these great things TOGETHER!!   Thank you Harwood's. Curry's Perez's, Mora's, Armenta's, McLaws's, Mansky's, Mom and Walter's families for a fun night!







 Our Santa Clay is amazing, so sad that he is now retired, need to find a new one by next Christmas.  =}


 Opening their gifts from Santa



No comments: