Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Grandpa & Baby A
Grandpa J got to spend a little bit of time with Baby A before we left for our Labor Day camping trip, he was amazed at how fast she is growing and loved to see how much she can do now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think Grandpa J is in heaven when he is with one of his favorite girls. And believe me he relishes the time he gets to spend with them.
2 comments:
I think Grandpa J is in heaven when he is with one of his favorite girls. And believe me he relishes the time he gets to spend with them.
....heaven is close, but I can't imagine a cuter angel....J
Post a Comment