Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Sleep Over with Grandma V
Grandma V came up for a sleep over last week. We really enjoyed having her up. Mom and I spent a lot of time chit chatting and just hanging out, I even got to tuck her in bed with a little squiggle. =) Baby A and Grandma also got to spend good quality time together. Grandma got a kick out of all of Baby A's clothes and enjoyed picking out her outfit for the day. Thank you mom for coming up, I (we) love and miss you so much, remember wooty woo. =) 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
F had both of those outfits (the strawberry one and the jean one from your play date). So cute. I am so glad your Mom was able to come out and hang out for awhile. I am sure you guys had a lot of fun!!
You know that neither of Grandma's can get enough of Baby A and of course you too.
Post a Comment