Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Fun day with the Kargs!
S, F and A came up the other day to hang out. We mostly spent the day just hanging out. The kids all had fun playing together, and we even got to go feed the horses, which the kids LOVE. S and I finally finished a Christmas surprise for our guys that we have been working hard on for a couple of months. It was a great day, but it always is when we get to spend time with friends & family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great post. I just hope R doesn't read the post before I give it to him. I went to go pick up the stuff from the store today and they are out of the outfit. I am so bummed!!
Post a Comment