Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Fun but Busy Weekend

Baby A and I were busy this weekend. We were invited to a baby shower for my best boyfriend, Ricky and his girlfriend Leslie. They are expecting a little boy on March 4th. It was a great shower with good food and fun. It was really nice to see both of them. We look forward to meeting their baby boy soon. After the shower we had a chance to meet up with J for a few minutes. It was nice to hang out and chit chat with her, of course I had to get a picture of the two girls together. Baby A just loves her big sister. Then it was another quick visit but this time with my Mom. Grandma V really enjoyed seeing Baby A, and Baby A had fun with her Grandma.
Then it was off to the Kargs to celebrate A Kargs 2nd birthday, watch the superbowl. and celebrate Aunt D Kargs 45th Birthday. Whew, what a party. Again it was lots of fun and lots of good food. Us girls really didn't watch a whole lot of the game, we were to wrapped up in our game of Mexican Train Dominoes. I must add that GG and I were the big WINNERS!! We all did catch the last few minutes of the game and boy that was action packed. Then it was a late drive home in the snow for Baby A and I.

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Aww, such cute pictures. We're glad you were able to make it for the party