Every month the Fire Department wifes get together and have a Girls Night Out Party. We take turns hosting it and comming up with fun themes. Well, August was my month so I did Appetizers in August on Friday night. It was a little smaller crowd this month but was still lots of fun chatting and eating. My friends S Karg and R Sanders were also able to join us even though they are not fire wives, they still needed the time with out the kids. =)
We were pretty lucky to have S Karg get to stay the weekend with us. After the party on Friday we stayed up watching the olympics, and playing cards, I got my butt kicked! We got up Saturday morning had breakfast then went for a nice hike to the top of Thumb Butte, it kicked our butts on the way up, but the way down was a good cool down. After our hike we made a few stops around town before heading home. We mads S's favorite for dinner, Carne Asada, mmm. Once again we stayed up and watched the olympics, and this time played Mexican Train, I still lost but this time D was the bigger winner. We got up on Sunday morning and headed to church, and S went home from there. D, A and I headed home for a day filled with nothing but relaxing. Thank you S for coming up and hanging out, we had a lot of fun, and look forward to doing it again soon.
What a view
1 comment:
I had such a fun time with you guys, I can't wait to do it again. Thanks for letting me hang out and be apart of your GNO. Your Carne Asada burrito's were awesome!!
Post a Comment