Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A's 17 Month Update

Ok, so let me start by saying how hard it is to get A's monthly "chair" picture. She has so much energy and trying to get her to sit for two seconds, to take a picture is almost impossible. I finally got a good one, but I am gonna post some of the not so good ones as well. =)

A has been a BEAR this past week. She is cutting her third bottom tooth, and is not taking it well. We have had a week of little sleep, barely eating, and lot's of fussing. I cannot wait for this tooth to pop through. Other then that A is doing really well. She's still our little peanut, not really getting a whole lot bigger, a little bit taller, but no extra weight. She has a Dr's appointment next month so we will find out for sure how much she has grown then. She is just so fun and so smart, I swear she picks up on something new everyday. She has recently learned how to count to three. And is really testing Mom & Dad, with her new Monkey skills. She likes to climb on top of anything, count to three then jump off, it is not pretty we don't have nice soft carpet to land on, you think she would learn, but I think it's just making her stronger. A is mastering her singing and dancing skills, and still really enjoys being outside. She is also becoming more affectionate, she loves giving hugs and kisses. While on our walks she has started to reach for Daddy's hand, she like to hold it while were walking (and she is in the Snugli) and she will kiss it the whole walk. What a stinker, she has never done that with me. =) Well, that is about it for now, hope you enjoy the pictures. We look forward to seeing what this month has in store for us.

August 2007

Bedtime kisses for Maq

ZONKED!

Cheese

You Caught Me

1st attempt in trying to take this picture. - SIT STILL

Ok now she's mad

Monkeying around

I am so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like A has a mind of her own. I love the pic of good nite Marq.

Grandma C