I am sure this isn't news to most of you but I have been very busy helping with fundraisers for one of our other Fire Wives, Kristi. Kristi got very sick at the beginning of June, spent 6 weeks in a hospital in Phoenix, while there she under went a heart surgery to have "pumps" put in to help her heart pump, she is currently on the waiting list for a new heart. We have been doing lots of fundraisers to help raise money for her medical bills, and of course I have been helping out wherever I can. So far we have had great success with the fundraisers up to this point. Here are some pictures from some of the fundraisers. If you would like to read more about Kristi or hear about upcoming fundraisers visit our fire wives blog at http://pfdwives.blogspot.com I also just want to mention the importance of being an organ donor all I can say is I have learned so much from watching Kristi go through what she is going through. Give life - donate. For more information about becoming an organ donor please visit: http://www.dnaz.org/Home.aspxCHANGE OF HEART POKER RUN 8/1/09
No comments:
Post a Comment