Tuesday, February 2, 2010

24 Weeks

24 WEEKS!
Here are my 24 week belly pictures, as you can tell I am growing. Thank goodness that so far it is just my belly & boobs. =) I am finally over my cold and felling really good, have actually had the time to get out for a couple walks, and those always make me feel better. Still no names for Baby Girl, but we will get going on them soon. We have been doing a lot of work in J & A's new room once we finish that room we will tidy up the nursery, at this point I don't think we will be changing the decor since we did it so neutral with A. A just loves the idea of being a big sister, we will see how she actually does hen the baby gets here. She is always talking to kissing and trying to play with my belly, she likes to feel her move, but scolds her if she kicks, lol. Next Belly Pics will be around 28 weeks. =)




No comments: