Well we had already had her "Dorothy" dress, she actually wore it for her 3 year old pictures, so it didn't take much to transform her, and the very next day I found the lion costume at a 2nd hand store for $5 bucks, we made the scarecrow out of stuff Dan already had, and I had a witch so we were set.
We were invited to a Halloween party at Ashley's friend Heaths house so we went there for some snacks, bobbing for apples and other Halloween fun. We then met up with my friend Heather, Jasmine and Heathers boyfriend Jimmy and went trick or treating around a neighborhood close to us. We were only out about an hour and only got about a half bucket of candy, (which is totally fine with us) before we headed back to our house to defrost the kids, it was so COLD! I had some yummy chili and corn bread ready for when we got home. It was a fun night Dan and I enjoyed hanging with Heather and Jimmy and Ashley and Jasmine were so stinkin' cute together and had a lot of fun as well.
Jordan ended up not dressing up this year, we really missed seeing her. We love you big girl!






Heather and Jasmine
Doesn't the sky look so pretty behind them?
Look how cold Ashley looks
She wouldn't wear a jacket cuz Dorothy doesn't wear a jacket =}
She wouldn't wear a jacket cuz Dorothy doesn't wear a jacket =}
No comments:
Post a Comment