Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Happy Birthday David & Kai
So after helping and watching Jordan get ready I had to beat feet or should I say burn rubber clear across town to my Sisters house in Buckeye. We were celebrating our nephews birthdays, David turned 8 on the 19th and Kai turned 4 on the 30th, so they did one party on the 23rd. I was about 3 hours late, (sorry guys but thank you for understanding) so most a lot of the party had been broken up, cake was done and presents were opened. But we still had a great time seeing everyone and the kids all had fun playing. Happy Birthday my big handsome boys, we love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures and the cakes look delicious. :}
It was a great day! I'm so glad you came...even a little late, it wouldn't be the same without you.
Post a Comment