Saturday, October 30, 2010

Homecoming Dance

Our big girl had her first high school dance last weekend. And according to Jordan, it will probably be her last for awhile, she says it was just way too stressful. =) Jordan and her friends did dinner and pictures at her friend Ashlyn's house before going to the dance. Unfortunately I only have one of the pictures from Ashlyn's, I will post more when I get them. Overall Jordan had a great time at the dance, she said it was a lot of fun. I can tell you she was absolutely beautiful.
I am so thankful I was able to be there to watch and help her get ready and get to get some pictures of her as well. THANK YOU, Jordan and Amy for letting me be apart of it.




Don't they look like sisters?
The Unveiling finishing touches

Her shoes are so stinkin' cute! And look how pretty her toes look.
Taylor & Jordan
So excited to be with her big sister

Grandma Debby & Jordan
The Moseley Family
Amy, Mason, Rylin, Jordan & Mark
Victoria, Ashlyn, Jordan & Taylor

3 comments:

Grandma Cyndy said...

OMG when I saw the first picture I thought I was looking at twins. Jordan was beautiful as always and I'm sorry I missed actually seeing her but am glad to hear she had a good time.

The Olson Family said...

Love the pics! Jordan you looked so beautiful!

The Karg Family said...

J looks so beautiful and yes she looks just like her MOm. :} Glad you could be apart of it all. I can't wait until our girls get that age and we can experience it with them too..... wait, yes I can wait a bit. :}