After our sleep over with Aunt Lori and Alyssa, we headed clear across the state to my sister Erin's house, to hang out with them for the day, well it seems that way, Prescott to Gilbert then to Buckeye, yeah we made a huge triangle. My sister and I have been doing a much better job at working for our relationships, for the most part we have seen each other almost every month this year and have taken turns who drives to see who, well, I got a little laxed but it was my turn to drive. The Girls and I really enjoyed seeing all of the Holmes family and even got a surprise visit by my mom, yup she drove to Erin's too after she got off work. The kids had a blast playing together, as you will see by the pictures everyone loved seeing Allison, Ashley too, us adults loved talking and Grandma loved having her babies all together, well except for Panchito. Thank you guys for a fun filled day, we love you and can't wait to see you on the 23rd.
David HAD to be first to hold Allison
These too are so sweet together, they love each other a ton...but let me tell you are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!! =P
1 comment:
I love you guys! What an awesome day!
Post a Comment