Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Months

Allison is now 5 months old and getting into all sorts of trouble. She is officially rolling, she rolls everywhere and all over the place. No more leaving her unattended. Even if I leave her on a blanket in the middle of the floor, when I come back she is usually off the blanket and has scooted half way across the living room. She is scootin' all over the place and has been working on pushing up to her hands and feet, kinda like the Downward Dog Yoga pose, OK so not as perfect as the link I just sent you too, but pretty close. =) She NEVER wakes up in the same place let alone the same position I put her to sleep in. She has pretty much given up on the swing and the bouncy seat, but loves her exersaucer and jumper-roo. She is a very happy baby and loves to talk and play. She loves her sisters and daddy so much. Ashley can really get her laughing and talking, its pretty sweet. We did try solids this past month but then decide to hold off, she wasn't as ready as I thought she was, that's OK, we will wait till 6 months and try again. Allison is defiantly not our night owl, by 6-6:30 she is ready for bed, but come 6 am and she is up and ready to play for the day. Her giggles and coo's through the monitor make it a little more enjoyable to wake up that early. Oh, I should clarify, she does still get up once in the middle of the night, usually around 2 or 3, not too bad for being breast fed, I am OK with once. =) Allison is still our chunky monkey, but with that she is leaning out a little bit and starting to grow into some of her rolls. We will go back to the Dr at 6 months to see how she is growing and get her her first flu shot. We also plan to get her 6 month pictures done, so lots to look forward to in her 6 month post. Here are some of her '"5 month" pictures and a few videos at the end. ENJOY! =)

Allison and Daddy





First time in her new Bumbo seat

Allison and Mommy.. Ashley took this picture, pretty good isn't?


Big girl sitting in the shopping cart for the first time


Allison just loves to lay to in the grass Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before pressing play



No comments: