Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lilleeann

This is Lilleeann, she is one of my friends and fire fighters daughter. Lilleeann tuned 1 in August and has yet to have had any pictures done of her, so I had to help with that problem.

Some of you may know that I absolutely love taking pictures, what a great way to capture and turn your everyday and special moments into memories that will last a lifetime. I have been carrying around a camera in a purse or pocket since about JR high, because you never know when that moment will come. Anyway, I still have just a basic camera, its nice, but we are getting ready to upgrade to the real deal and possibly start photography as a side business. =) I have been working a lot on my photography and editing skills lately.

With all that said, when they asked if I would do Lilleeanns pictures I jumped at the opportunity. Here are just a few of cute, sweet Lilleeann.