Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeping

Now that Allison is beginning to be somewhat mobile, I never her find her in the same position in bed I laid her down in, in the center of her bed on her back, here are just a few of the ways we have found her.

Yes the bumper went away after this
Oh she thought it was just so funny.
She was awake for probably 10 min before i went in to get her, she was happy and laughing so I figured she was ok. =}
Not so happy this time

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We used some of those mesh bumpers for the boys to keep their limbs in the crib. They were never able to get them off or stand on them and all their limbs were kept safe.

The Olson Family said...

Yes the mesh bumpers rock!!! Get one of those. Like 12.99 at Babies R Us.