Monday, October 4, 2010

3 1/2

Our princess is officially 3 1/2. I know I say this often but man where does the time go. It flies by so fast, but with each passing day she gets smarter, more beautiful (if that's possible), bigger and so much more fun. Ashley is just so well rounded, she loves to play dress up, play with her babies, go for walks, ride on the tractor and play in the dirt, snuggle with Mom, play with friends, go to church, sing and dance. She also talks up a storm, forget listening to the radio in the car, she will talk your ear off, unless one of her favorite songs, California Gurls or Hey Soul Sister, come on the radio then we all have to sing, dance and clap. =) She is a big helper with Allison and looks up to Jordan. We are just so blessed.

So I have to tell you about some of the conversations we have had with her lately.
After lunch the other day, she asked for a brownie, I had made some the day before so cut per a piece and set it on the table, she climbed into her seat then got all upset when she saw the brownie on the table I asked her what was wrong and she said "not that brownie, I want the squishy ones" meaning the batter, I said "we don't have any squishy brownies" she said "well make some I don't like them cooked". Yeah lovely right. and no I did not make her "squishy brownies"

So here is another conversation in the car..."Mom, Dad...who made me"? Our response "God helped Mommy and Daddy make you" Ashley"How"...uh-oh! SHES 3!!!

OK last one...this one is the best! OK so just me and the girls driving in the car out of nowhere she starts crying after a few times of me asking her what is wrong she says "get it off" get what off Ashley?" "the hair," "what hair Ashley," "the hair on my body" still crying she says "get it off!" trying to control my laughter I try and explain to her that everyone has hair and that we can't get it off. Still crying.."I don't like hair on my body...get it off" Oh man! what age is too young to start shaving, lol. Little does she know she got her Daddy's hairy genes, all of our girls did, hence the Monkees, poor things, Jordan Dams him everyday. =)

Here are some recent pictures of our now 3 1/2 year old Ashley.
March 2010 - 3 year Chair Picture, can you tell how much she has grown?
a wink for you

Riding in the fire truck
Trampoline Fun
Tackling Heath

Giving her self a "sponge Bath"
Playing in Allison's jumperoo
She took this one on her own.

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

She sure is a cutie patutee. WE miss her tons. I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years. Time flies by. Love you MIss Ashley.