Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chick Lake Trip

Septembers Fire Wives Girls Night Out was a Chick Lake Trip. We HAD A BLAST!!! We started talking about this one earlier this year, as it got closer I had it all arranged for Dan's mom to watch the girls (because Dan had to work that day) so I could go, it was perfect, then a few days before our GNO, Dan's mom had to fly out to Michigan to see Grandma Dot, who was not doing well. I was so bummed, but my honey came through for me, when he found out I wasn't going to be able to go after all, he worked on getting a trade for work so he could stay home with the girls while I got to go out with the big girls, isn't he so awesome? We headed down the hill mid week to Bartlett Lake. We were almost the only people on the lake, the water and weather was PERFECT! I even got to try wake boarding. We are defiantly making this GNO a yearly event.

Jessica, Dawn, Cari, Christine and Melissa

Me
Jessica
Cari
Dawn
Christine
Me wake boarding, I actually got up, but didn't stay up too long. =}
Jessica and I on the tube

No comments: