Wednesday, December 15, 2010

7 Months

WOW, I am BEHIND...before Allison is 8 months I guess I better do her 7 month update, yikes! Our sweet baby is growing just way too fast. Just after 6 months we re-introduced solids to Allison. After weeks of me making all kinds of baby food for her, she will not eat it. I think its a texture thing, but she is not liking anything mushy. She will eat the Gerber puffs, teething biscuits, naw on an apple slice, chew on a piece of pizza crust, she likes non mushed bananas and avocado, she even prefers steamed diced carrots over the puree. GREAT, lol. I will continue to work on it. Since trying to work on these solids she has been up more at night then usual, I am sure it is due to the change in her life, Ashley's sleep seemed to be affected every time something new changed with her as well. Allison is a good baby, although she seems to be more needy then we remember Ashley being. Now it can be that we have just gotten so used to Ashley doing so much on her own that we have just forgotten all the attention a baby needs, that and when it was Ashley, it was JUST Ashley, I wasn't having to share my time, who knows. Allison is also starting to go through a little bit of separation anxiety, which all babies do at this age, but that does not give Mom much of a break. On November 8th, she pulled herself up to the standing position, she is still not really stable, but now that she can stand thats all she wants to do. She did start to crawl on November 13th, shes not quite doing the hands and knees but more of an inch worm, and watch out she is fast, I'm sure she will get on her hands and knees soon enough. Allison loves to play and loves to be around other kids,especially her sister, she just adores her. well, enjoy the pictures and videos of Allison from October 25th- November 24th.



Hollywood!





She loves "the baby" in the mirror, she likes to give her kisses.
Her first time staring to stand
and shes up
Now look at her
Sweet picture with Daddy
I love this look...this is how she looks at me when she nurses...she has just the sweetest most beautiful eyes. I love nursing, it is our "bonding" time.
In her high chair
These were a few other "chair" pictures, getting her to sit still is getting harder.
Shes showing off in this one. =)

**Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before pressing play**



1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

She is just soo precious. I love her smile.