Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Arlo and Zeno

I am sure most of you know, but for those of you who don't, I am still babysitting Arlo and Zeno and it is going well. I can't believe I have already had them for a year and a half. Ashley and Allison love having them here, both girls get so excited to see them walk in the door. I have really slowed down on teaching them since the arrival of Allison, but am planning to pick it back up after the new year. We keep pretty busy, with play dates, gymnastics, library days and other fun things around the house. The boys have come along way from when I first started watching them. I must say I feel blessed to have them, it keeps me home raising our girls, gives Ashley some friends and gives us just a little bit of extra money to keep us going.

I wanted to do something nice for their parents for Christmas, the boys had never had their pictures done, so I decided to take them to sears and surprise their parents with pictures of them. Here is what we got. =)

Arlo
Zeno
After getting their pictures done, we ventured out into the mall. No, I am not crazy, ok 4 kids in the mall by myself, maybe a little. =) All four kids had fun playing in the play area, then we had some lunch before heading home for naps, it was a good day.
Oh she just had a blast in the tunnel






Enjoying lunch

No comments: