Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Months

10 MONTHS!!! I cannot believe our baby is going to be a year old in 2 months! (of course I am a little late on this post as usual) Allison has kept us on our toes this passed month. She is all over the place! She is crawling at turbo speed and this passed month she started to push things all around the house. Anything to keep up with her big sister. If you can't tell she loves to eat, Allison eats just about anything and everything, which is so different from Ashley. She loves to laugh and has started to babble a little more lately. We had her 9 month pictures done at Sears and they came out so cute! Gonna keep this short, since I am so late. Enjoy Allison from January 24- February 24th.





She loves to drive, don't worry we were in a parking lot when this picture was taken.
future Sun Devil
Click here if you would like to see more of these pictures
and click here if you wanna see more of these ones.

I'm taking an online photography class, so we had a "mini" photo shoot one day, Allison was very cooperative.


I was cleaning the refrigerator one day and she got into it and pulled out a wine cooler and thought it was so fun to play with. Think she needs rehab?

Look at my hat
Fun walking videos







No comments: