So the reason for me missing my Dad's wedding was it happened to be the same day as Jordan's Homecoming. I had already had plans to do her and her friends' pictures way before I knew about the wedding. Anyway, I had such a great time taking these pictures of Jordan and her friends...didn't she just look absolutely stunning??? We sure think so. I also had a double wammy, Alyssa also went to homecoming so I got to take pictures of her and her friends too. =)



Garrett, Jordan's date and friend from church






Jordan with her best friend Ashlyn


Love this one...it's so fun!


We were so lucky to have gotten to get some great sunset shots.

They are just so beautiful

Alyssa had just grown up so much, she too is stunning!
Proud parents
1 comment:
Both girls are so stunning. I can't believe how grown up they are already and both so beautiful!! Great shots Melissa, they look really, really good. Proud of you!!
Post a Comment