Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jordan

It's been a long time since I have done an update on Jordan so thought I would do one really quick. Jordan is doing really good. Jordan is a Sophomore (WOW) this year and is attending Perry High School in Chandler. Yes this is different from last year. She is loving the switch! Jordan tried out for the dive team in August and made it, we are so proud of her for that. Her meets have been going well, she has just one invitational left when she returns from Fall Break on the 19th. Jordan loves to shop, hang with friends and loves her church. On September 14th Jordan passed her written drivers permit test...so guess what...stay off the roads, lol. just kidding. Jordan is VERY responsible and mature for her age, she is going to do just fine at driving. Stay tuned Homecoming was a couple of weeks ago, I have lots of pictures to share with you all. Jordan we love and miss you a ton, you make us so proud!
Jordan with her new drivers permit.

No comments: