Friday, September 23, 2011

Reflection

I know its been awhile and I so know I am due for a post, I promise I will get one up soon. Until then, I had to share this awesome picture I took of Allison last week with you. I promise this is a straight out of camera shot no edits were done, well cropping in the second picture. Enjoy!
Look close, double click on it too enlarge it, you can see me taking the picture in her eyes. I just zoomed in and cropped her eye in the 2nd picture, again no enhancements were done. Double click on the picture to enlarge it.
Isn't it so cool how you can totally see me, you can see what I am wearing, how I am sitting, the pink jeep in the background everything, so cool! I guess this would be how are kids see us. =)

1 comment:

The Eveland's said...

That is totally cool! Can't wait for a new post!!! Love reading about things you have done!