Shortly after my brother went to jail, his first child was born, Zoey Lynn. And of course because he was in jail, he wasn't able to be there for the birth or even meet Zoey until she was 5 months old. I would send my brother pictures of her at least once a week so he could at least see her and kinda watch her grow. Well since he has been out on house arrest he has been able to spend lots of time with Baby Zoey. He is such a good Daddy and totally loving the time with his sweet baby girl. I am so thankful for my mom & sister taking, sending & sharing these pictures with me.

LOVE this one, look how shes got her hand on him...so SWEET!!

These were from the morning he was released, his 1st time meeting her.
2 comments:
Those pictures are precious and I know he's enjoying every minute he has with her. So sweet.
Those pictures are ADORABLE!
-Beth Lister-
Post a Comment