Wednesday, November 23, 2011

18 Months

Allison tuned 18 months at the end of October. I just can't believe how fast time is flying. Allison is our wild child, yes even more then Ashley, she has no fear, she is so happy and has the cutest little smile. Allison is starting to talk more and more everyday. She loves to sing and loves to dance. She also loves her big sister Ashley and wants to be just like her...everything Ashley does, Allison wants to too. We are trying to hold her back on some of that because we aren't ready for her to grow up that fast. Allison LOVES to play with babies, real and toys. =) Allison also loves animals of all kinds, she loves to walk to the horses and feed them and loves to stop every dog that walks by us at the park. Allison is still a big eater, loves to eat and will eat several meals a day. At Allison's 18month update she weighed 21 pounds and 13 ounces and was 30 1/2 inches long, she is in the 25th percentile for both weight and length. She is still much bigger then Ashley was, click here to read Ashley's 18month update. Allison doesn't have much interest in TV, but loves to read and do flash cards. I have been doing "your Baby Can Read" with the kids and it is actually starting to work, she may not be able to say every word she is reading but she can do the motion. =) Well, i think I have covered about everything. I hope you enjoy the pictures from The past month of Allison.














She passed out before i got to the grocery store, but I had to do some shopping, so I put her in the cart on a blanket from my car, she slept the whole time. =)
Texting already

No comments: