Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gymnastics Halloween Party

Well once again I am behind, he have once again had a busy October, I guess that's what happens when you watch 5 kids most days of the week. =} Here we go this will (hopefully) be the 1st of many posts to get us caught up on October.

We attended out Gymnastics Halloween Party at the YMCA on the 21st, it was a lot of fun. They had games, contests, food and a mini haunted house that the kids just loved. For this party the girls were princesses, Ashley was Princess Tiana and Allison was Princess Snow White. I also took Arlo and Zeno with us and they were both a different spider-man. Lain and Desiree also came with us.
She was the cutest Snow White I have ever seen. =)
Princesses Tiana was unique to the Halloween party and was also just beautiful!

All the kids = an extra new friend named Jaden (kitty kat in front)
We ran in to Rapunzel aka Malia too
This was the most obnoxious game but the kids loved it, they had a race to see who could pump up and pop their balloon the fastest with a bike pump.
Witch ring toss
They had to hold themselves up, Ashley was a rock star and held herself up longer then the other kids with us, she stayed up for 23 seconds.
Reece was there too. =)

The kids with their old gymnastics Coach Miss Kelly
Ashley with her Tot 3 coach Becca

No comments: