Thursday, August 2, 2012

4th of July!

Our fun continues right on into the 4th of July.  We had a fun day at pioneer park.  We set up our canopies chairs, grill, food and drinks then just chilled while our kids ran around and did all the MANY activities at the park.  Hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July.




Marti came over and hooked us all up with 4th of July tattoos, before we headed out, they are just so fun!








yeah can you tell I took Allison and Angelina out and I had the camera, lol

high fives as we pass daddy





It was a little chilly especially when it started raining, thank goodness we packed like we were going away to camp in the middle of winter.  =)



after the kids were all done playing, we got them all dressed into their PJ's, here they all are waiting for the fireworks

click here to see these 2 together on 4th of July a couple years ago.








we always loose at least one.  =)


Yeah I think we wore them out.  
Had to get a picture of Saras cute 4th of July glitter tattoos and shirt. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves but I do have one question midway there is apic of Ashley and Dan who was drinking the beer? Lol her eyes look slitty ahah. Love the one of high 5 and Allie on Dan's shoulders. Wish Grandma could have stayed longer.