On Monday we decided to take the kids to the pool for a swim, it was nice and pretty relaxing, of course the kids had a great time. I can't believe I don't have any pictures from Monday night, maybe because we had so much fun, we didn't have time for pictures. We did a camp-out, in the back yard. Nana & Tata came over and we BBQ'd Carne Asada tacos and burritos, had a campfire,made s'mores, sang campfire songs by the campfire while Tata played the guitar, sat and relaxed under the stars, then slept in tents outside, it was such a beautiful night. And we all had so much fun doing it. Adding that to our to do list for next year too. =)
On Tuesday we went canoing and rock jumping at Watson lake..another fun day and another thing to add to our list for next year. =)
Dan and Faith are rock jumping buddies, I totally love this picture.
I think Faith is the one who actually had to pull Dan off the rocks. =)
Ashley was more interested in catching frogs
Ashley and her water bottle full of frogs
David, Kai and Angelina got to come out with us for a little bit as well. They really liked it too.
Tuesday night we were ALL invited over to our neighbors house for a night glow swim party. SO SO FUN, thank you pintrest. They had balloons with glow sticks in them floating in the pool and glow sticks everywhere. Now we were at Marti's so we also had some yummy snacks. A great night and the kids slept like LOGS! =)
fun with the underwater camera

2 comments:
So much fun!! Brings back lots of really great memories. Thanks so much for letting us hang with you for a week, as always we had a blast!!! We were able to fit so many things in and had a blast! Miss you guys already.
I say who needs to go far to have a great time. Opps I guess you did Sara but it was worth it from the sounds.
Post a Comment