Monday, October 8, 2012

September

Once again another busy month.  Our highlight of this month was getting Allison weened off of her mimi (pacifier) it was a ROUGH week but we all survived, woo-hoo!  We had a play date at the zoo, and spent lots of time with family and friends.  
One of my best friends Amy came up one day and we got to have lunch together.  It was so nice to see her and catch up.  Love and miss you Amy!

Arlo celebrated his 6th birthday at the end of the month, so we had a little party for him at the park after soccer practice.  

We also went to the County Fair, the girls had so much fun on the rides.  Can't wait till they are tall enough for Magic Mountain.  =)




Enjoyed lots of walks to go feed the horses



These two are gonna be break in artisits, they are working on picking a lock...they did eventually do it. 
cleaning the brownie pan, believe it or not I am under all three of them.  =}

One of the nights I went out for girls night, Allison was missing me so she got my camera, and got out one of my bras then snuggled up in my bed and went to sleep.  So Sweet!
Who doesn't love the dentist, lol


I made some new Halloween decorations this month


Took the girls for ice cream one day after school and came out to find my car had been hit, of course no one was around and no note was left and McDonalds didn't have cameras where I was parked so I am SOL.  =(

Another decoration


Ashley was Star Student at School this month. She had to write a little thing about herself and bring in pictures to share.  She even got to be "Queen of the day" one day.  She was in heaven!  =)

A few pictures from my friend April's wedding.  was a very nice ceremony.  Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Johnson!




1 comment:

The Eveland's said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love looking at all your photos! Thanks so much!