October...yes I know it is December...that right there proves the craziness of life at the Bates house. =) We had a great, well mostly great October, VERY busy. As a matter of fact, I am still not done editing and going through all my October pictures, so some may have to come at a even later date.
We kept very busy with Halloween crafts, pumpkin patches and other activities. This was a favorite from last year so we had to bring the witches back to help us count down the days till Halloween.
Ashley had her 1st Spirit week at school. One day was hat & scarf day, twin day, red white and blue day and school spirit day, yeah forgot to take a picture that day. =}
Twin day with her friend Addie
They also got their flu shots in October. Ashley cried like a baby and Allison said "ouch" and gave her the stink eye. =)
A couple other Halloween crafts we made...THANK YOU Pintrest!
Halloween oh Halloween, Lol, well these were what the girls were GOING to be for Halloween, got a smokin deal on them at JoAnns, too bad they never got to wear them trick or treating. See part of our October madness and the pictures I have not finished editing were our Fall Break trip, we surprised the girls with a trip to Disneyland. We went with our neighbors and we did 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventure, a beach day and a day at Knotts Berry Farm, hopefully once I get caught up on these posts I will be done with those pictures and can tell you all about our trip cuz we really did have a great time. Anyway, getting side tracked here, Halloween. Allison ended up pretty sick after Disneyland and it didnt take that long for Me and Ashley to get it, needless to say we were all WAY to sick to go trick or treating this year. =(
Another craft, I made this adorable Boo sighn and can you believe I don't have a picture of the front only of the reflection it makes on our floors, lol. Oops next year.
My Sister, friend Sha' and I got to get out for a little girls night. We went and got Halloween pedicures and then went to dinner, we even treated ourselves to a Margarita, mmmm. =)
The day I started REALLY feeling sick , I had to do Pictures at A Fall Fest. It was a great experience and I am glad it wasn't too busy with the way I was feeling. I set up my own little tent and had a cute photo back drop to take Fall pictures of kids and their families.
This was Jordan and her boyfriend on Halloween. Shes way to pretty to be a cave girl don't ya think? lol Jordan is doing great, very busy with school, church, family and friends.
We have the greatest friends and neighbors I tell ya. They all knew how sick we were, they all really helped Dan take care of us. They felt really bad that the girls werent going to be able to go trick or treating so everyone brought us stuff. This was all the loot we collected never stepping foot outside, lol. =)
I helped my friend have a Gender Reveal party. It was so fun, people had to wear pink or blue to say what they think she was having, we played a game then it was time to cut the cake and see what the baby really was.
IT's A BOY!!!
So Fun! We are so excited for them.
Stay tuned we had other things go in in October too. =)
IT's A BOY!!!
So Fun! We are so excited for them.
Stay tuned we had other things go in in October too. =)


















No comments:
Post a Comment