Well if you can't tell by the number of pictures in this post November didn't slow down very much for us either. The sad thing is I actually lost about 98% of my pictures for the month of November, hit a wrong button and the whole folder gone, these were the ones I had backed up in other places, thank goodness. Here is a little bit of what our month was like. Ashley had her 1st parent teacher conference this month, her teacher says she is a joy to have in class and very smart. She said she is a little shy a slow to start in the mornings, lol isn't that the truth. =) Ashley is still in Gymnastics and doing very well at a level 1. Allison is really growing up she is talking like you wouldn't believe! She can say her ABC's, she can count to 10, she knows all her colors, we are working on shapes and letter recognition next. Her favorite songs are B-I-N-G-O and Call me Maybe. =) Allison is currently on a wait list to start gymnastics soon, she cannot wait!. My photography is going well, on top of life I have been doing anywhere from 4-6 photo shoots a week, lots of people needing Christmas pictures. I can't remember if i said this before or not but I cut back a little on my baby sitting so I could focus on Allison, doing things in Ashley's class and my photography. It has been nice. Dan is doing good, keeping busy with work and Fire union stuff. We bought a new piece of property (so did Dan's parents) and will be building a retirement house for them on their piece just after the new year, so that has been keeping Dan busy as well. Like I said before i am doing good, busy with my photography which is great. I am still working out 2-4 times a week at Captain Crossfit and I totally love it. No matter how long I have been going it still kicks my butt every time =) I have lost a total of 25 lbs now and doing a good job maintaining it, I would still like to loose 10-15 more lbs, but we will see. The big news this month is I joined Facebook, so if you are on there look me up. =) Enjoy our November pictures.
the sky driving to Prescott, so pretty!
I had my 1st indoor maternity photoshoot this month. It went pretty good. The girls loved playing with my set up. They dragged all kinds of props out, Ashley was the photographer and Allison the model. Here are the pictures ASHLEY took. =)
Dan had some errands to do one and took Allison with, she happened to see Santa in walmart and about ran sacked him she was so excited to see him. =)
Ashley brought home this turkey it needed to be disguised so it wouldn't get eaten on Thanksgiving, heres what we came up with. =)
We got our 1st snow this month, it was so pretty didn't stay long but fun to look at.
snuggling sisters
Allison loves her cowboy boots, she wants to wear them everydy with everything.
We had a nice Thanksgiving. Dan had to work so that was a bummer but still had a nice day with my sister, mom, aunt cousins etc.
Here were a couple I did of the girls to check lighting before my maternity shoot.
I did a 1st Christmas shoot and they turned out so cute I left the stuff up and quickly put Allison in her Christmas dress and took a couple of her, wish I would have done some of Ashley too. Maybe this week.
We went to another Rapunzel Princesses party. Ashley's friend from Gymnastics turned 6. Its always so great to see Ms Pam and all the characters.
This was diferent at the end of the party all the kids made a wish and let a balloon go into the sky, its suposed to look like the lanterns in the movie, way cute, except it was hard to get Allison to let her balloon go. =}
My friend Jessica and I also hosted a baby shower for another friend and fire wife Katy. These were the cute invitations I designed for it.
This was the day it snowed, so fun!
The kids came over for chocolate fountain afterwards. =)
Ashleys school did a cool thing for Veterans for Veterans Day, they were to invite a veteran and then they got to introduce them to the whole school. Of course Ashley's favorite veteran is her Daddy. These pictures are not great, these were the ones I lost and couldn't recover. The newspaper was there that day and happened to get these, so I was able to get these from them, thank goodness I have something, right? Ashley was to shy to introduce her dad, so he had to do it for her. =)
David & Kai invited their Papa up for the event as well.
We celebrated Jordan's 17th Birthday at Thanksgiving time. Can you believe 17 already? Her cousin Lauren and Grandma Cyndy & Grandpa Jim were able to join us for dinner at Oregano's in Gilbert, YUMMY!!!
We bought her a camera for her Birthday, isn't this a great picture? She was so excited. Jordan and Lauren are working on starting their own photography business, so this was exactly what they needed. If you wanna see some of their work you can click here to see their blog. They have a lot of talent.
I think that is about all for now, stay tuned more posts still to come. =)









































No comments:
Post a Comment