A long time tradition in our family is to go to the annual light parade downtown. Its just such a fun time. Becasue I am a whimp in the cold I usually choose to be in the parade for this one, it goes faster, lol. This year we were able to get all our close friends on the engine with us and it was so nice for my sister and nieces and nephews to be able to join us.
All the cousins ready for the parade
Dan was on shift this night so it was just the girls and I for the parade.
The kids tottally rushed Santa when they saw him getting ready to get on his float. =)
Our good friends, Eric, Michelle and Cailee
Our Other good friends, Nick, Sha', Michaela & Hayden
Riaght as we were getting ready to start into the parade Ashley said she had to throw up, I had to yell to the guys driving the engine to help me get her down, quick! Wade was so sweet and took her to the bushes to trow up. She felt better and got back on top in time for us to start in the parade. Not sure what was going on with her that night she trew up 3 or 4 times and was totally fine the next day and no one else got sick so maybe something she ate.
Ok Sara, watch out because you have some "Parade Princess" competition. Allison was waving, smiling and saying Merry Christmas the whole parade route, she was even waving with both hands to be sure she got both sides of the street. =) You have trained her well.
And then there was Zoey, she too just loved it and was also the little parade princess, just waving up a storm, she was so cute!
Our whole gang!


















2 comments:
LOOKS LIKE FUN! One of these years we will have to make it up for that! Ruth would die to ride on the fire truck!
That's my girl. I don't mind stepping over for her but I'll just promote myself to Parade QUEEN!! :} Wish we could be there.
Post a Comment