We, well the kids got to visit the Pumpkin patch twice in October, two different ones actually. We went to Mortimer Farms with Marti and Reece before we got sick. They had a amazing/huge corn maze that we just had to go check out. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time with our friends. I even ran into my step sister Nickie and her family there. =)
Going up
almost there
and one wrong step and she was back down. =}
This was the coolest thing, they were like hamsters in a ball, they loved it!
The next Pumpkin Patch visit was to Freeman Farms. This was the 1st day I really thought I was dying. Dan of course was at training and there was no way I could care for the girls, thank heavens for Family I tell you. Cyndy had been up the day before to watch the girls while I did that Fall fest, she ended up staying the night and staying with the girls till Erin and David could come get them. They took them to the pumpkin patch and met all their friends there. By the pictures and sounds of it they had a great time. I am so HAPPY to have FAMILY close. Thank you Cyndy, Erin & David for helping me out. Love you all!



































No comments:
Post a Comment