Thursday, February 21, 2013

January

We had a good start to the new year, January was good, busy and fun, but we are all healthy and doing well.  We hope you are all well too.  Enjoy lot's of pictures from January.

We kicked off the new year by heading to Williams to go sledding at our favorite sledding hill.  Our friends the Mansky's joined us for some snow fun.  =)








 I think they were trying out the frosty the snowman move, lol.

 After a few hours on the slopes the girls neede a tow back to the car, Allison was out before we even pulled out of the snow play area.  =)




 The girls like to sneak in bed with me on nights that Dan is working.  Allison is such a crazy sleeper, I'm just glad Ashley sleeps as sound as she does.  lol

The girls taking a ride in their new car that Santa brought them.
 
My cousin Jenny came over and gave me a new do, I wasn't too sure about it at first, actually i was freaking out, but after an hour or so I really liked it.  Thank you JENNY!!

 We have a great little in door play place at our mall and no I don't mean the mall plat area, this is called Go Bananas and the kids love it, its so great especially when it is too cold to play outside.  We have made this a regular part of or Friday schedule for the winter.  =)



 On January 15th Allison started gymnastics.  You might be thinking wait hasn't she been doing it?  No, she hasn't Ashley has been in for about 3 and a half years now and she is still doing great.  I had tried Allison shortly after she turned 18 months which is the starting age, but I also had Lain (the little boy I babysit) and it was too much and too hard with two 18 month olds, they both wanted to run and play on everything and of course in opposite directions, so I pulled them and decide to wait a little longer.  Man let me tell you she is a natural, she knew exactly what to do on all the equipment, she listened very well and had a blast.  =)  



 Yeah took these and didnt realize her eyes were closed...in BOTH!!!  oops.  =}



 I didn't take my Christmas Tree down until almost the end of January, I know I am bad.  I took the real one down a few days after Christmas but just wasn't ready to take this one down.  I just love sitting with all the lights off and only the tree lights and a fire going.  Love to have my tea and listen to music and just relax and I wasn't ready to give it up yet, lol.  But it did give me an idea, I want to call it a holiday tree from now on and leave it up all year round, I can change the color of lights and decorations each month for each holiday, wouldn't that be so fun?!?! Yeah Dan doesn't think so, but I am still working on it.  =)  
Got to see my good friend Rachel this month for her baby shower.  I miss her, her and I were so close and did tons together until she moved to PV.  =}  Now we don't get to hang out as much.  But that won't be for too much longer.  =} 
 The big news for the month is Jordan is officially driving!  She passed her drivers test and has her license.  We are so happy, proud and excited for her.  =)
 Allison loves her Mickey slippers she got for Christmas, she has made them part of just about every outfit she wears.  =)


This is Lily, she is a friend of ours from storytime, I have recently started watching her on occasion and the girls just love having her around. 

We are officially done having kids woo-hoo!!  Dan went in for his vasectomy at the end of the month.  But if you are wanting to have your husbands get one Dan will NOT be the one to talk too, he did not have a good experience, he ended p with some complications and healing took a lot longer then it should have, so he has nothing good to say about the experience.  I though am very thakful and grateful he had this done for us.  I love you honey.  The picture above is him passed out from the meds they gave him before his proceedure, hes waiting for them to take him back. 

This one is after we stopped and got Chick-fil-a and cold stone, he was a happy camper.  =)
and this one is the ride home, zonked again, relaxing with his music and frozen peas.  =) 

 Rachels 2nd son celebrated his 4th birthday in January so of course we couldn't miss it.  The girls had such a great time with the Sanders boys.  =)

 We got lots of snow this month, so fun and so pretty to look at, nothing stuck around too long which makes it nice.  





 At the end of the month we got to go see Brian Regan here in Prescott.  We have been looking forward to this sincs we got our tickets in September.  There was a group of us that went and we had a great night doing dinner then the show.  Thank you Erin, for keeping the girls for us.  
 We had awesome seats!

This isnt the best picture because we are spread out over 3 rows, but it was the Morgan's, the Hinshaw's, us , Dan's parents, Jon and Marti and Nick and Sha', we all laughed our butts off.  =) 


No comments: