I guess it comes as no surprise when I say MAN we were BUSY! I am sure many of you are the same way, life just has you going, lots of new and fun adventures everyday with kids. =) Here is our February, I think I got these to load in chronological order lol. There are a ton of pics here. =)
Feb 1st
When it is cold outside we love to play at Go Bananas at our local mall. It is a fun indoor play area, lets the kids get out and run and play even when it is icky outside.
Feb 2nd
We headed to Phoenix for two birthday parties. Our first stop was Queen Creek for Ashlyns 3rd birthday. The girls had a blast in the bounce house and I really enjoyed seeing and catching up with the Evans Family.
Me and my friend Rachel with our girls.
Birthday Girl with Mommy and Daddy
Then later that evening I headed to North Phoenix to celebrate with my friend Dana who turned the big 5-0! This was such a fun party! She hired a great 80's cover band, it was open bar and yummy catered food. The best part is I got to see my best friends...the Kargs. Dana is Randy's sister so they flew in to surprise her for her birthday.
Me and my bestest friend Randy
now with my Best Friend Sara
The Karg Family
Birthday Girl!
singing with the band, yeah not necessarily a good thing, lol.
The Party!
Dancing
and more dancing
did I mention we love to dance?
So are you wondering where the girls were this whole time? Well. I dropped them off at Grandma Cyndy and Grandpa Jim's for a sleep over. The girls had a blast and Grandma and Grandpa loved having them. Here they are having a picnic.
Little Mommy Allison
The morning after the party, Sara and I got up and went for a hike then drove out to get the girls. Once we got the girls we met the rest of the Karg clan at our favorite restaurant ..Red Robin, for lunch before heading back up the mountain.
future husband and wife
freckled lemonade...mmmmm
Since Austins birthday was close we went ahead and gave him his gift..a new pair of spurs, he totally loved them, even wore them to church when he got back to Texas. =)
Ashley Made the 100's club (meaning she can now count to 100) at school on February 4th, she was so proud of herself and we were happy for her too.
We celebrated Dan's 38th Birthday on February 6th. My sister made him his favorite Tacos for dinner and he had a yummy ice cream cake for dessert.
Allison is still loving Gymnastics
We got quite a few snow storms this month
The girls like to sleep with me when Dan is working. here is how I found them when I woke up one morning. =)
On February 9yh a threw a baby shower for a new very good friend of mine, Michelle. half way through the shower all our girls came parading out of the bedroom dressed as Princesses.
Erin made the cake..isn't it cute? It was super Yummy too!
Mommy and Big Sister to be.
Valentines Day at the Library. The kids had lots of fun with the parachute and hearts. They loved exchanging valentines and of course all the sweet treats.
Allison and her "Best Friend" Lain.
I did a baking day and we made lots of yummy treats. Heart shaped brownies, cupcakes, chocolate turtles, valentine buttons and of course chocolate dipped strawberries. It was a fun day!
This is the Valentine Ashley made at school for us...so stinkin' cute!
Valentines night Erin kept the girls so Dan and I could go to dinner. When we went to get the girls Allison was asleep on the chair, she is not our snuggler so Dan went and snuggled up with her and in minutes was asleep, so Ashley went and snuggled with both of them. =)
Feb 16th - Yes we are only half way through the month, told you it was a busy one. =)
One of the girls best friends, Michaela celebrated her 4th birthday spiderman style. It was such a fun party, Sha' (Michaela's Mom) did a great job with all the food and decorations.
And yes even spiderman himself showed up. They played a game with silly string, they had to try and shoot spiderman and he had to dodge it, they loved it!
Ashley and Desiree
The whole gang
Allison fell in love with Spidey
Hugs good-bye
The very next day, February 17th we celebrated Lain's 3rd birthday. Lain is the little boy I babysit and Allison's "best friend". =)
No school on the 18th so we headed to the park to play and ride bikes.
On February 19th they moved Allison up to the next level at Gymnastics. She is our little dare devil and isn't afraid of anything! They had to get special permission because to move her to the next level because your supposed to be 3 and she won't be 3 till the end of April. She is totally loving it and doing so well. Tehy are already talking about moving her again, but we will probaly have to wait till she really is 3 for the next move up. If she keeps at this rate she will be in Ashley's class by Fall, lol. Just kidding.
The girls have had MAJOR baby fever lately. Allison wants a baby brother so bad, well as you all know, it is not gonna happen, lol. Thank goodness all our friends are having babies for my girls to love on and give back! Our good friends the Sanders had baby boy number 4 on the 11th, we went and saw them and took them dinner a week later. Here are all our kids. We met the Sanders in our birthing class when we were pregnant with Ashley and they were pregnant with Jacob, Jacob is 1 month younger then Ashley.
Another good friend and fire wife ahd her baby in January, we finally got to meet Sarina, and again the girls were in heaven, another baby to hold and love on. =)
Feb 23rd
This is Don and his wife Beverly they are friends and neighbors of ours. On the 23rd we helped Don celebrate his 90th birthday!
Cheers!
On the 24th we were back in Phoenix for James and Frances's baby shower. They will be having baby girl Isabella on March 21st.
I don't have pictures done of this yet so I will tell you, I did my friend Michelle's maternity pictures on the 26th, photographed the birth on the 27th and did a newborn session on the 28th.
We also celebrated Zeno's 5th birthday with pizza and cupcakes on the 27th. I have been babysitting Zeno since he was 15months old, I can't believe he is already 5! WOW!
Ok so that sums up our February, March hasn't slowed down much, but hoping to have a couple posts ready soon. =)






















1 comment:
So cool Melissa. Such a busy mom!
Post a Comment