Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby A meets Nana

Baby A finally got to meet some of the Valencia family, including Nana. Nana was in Phoenix after returning from celebrating her 70th Birthday in Las Vegas, so we drove down to spend some time with her. It was a great day, she loved Baby A, and Baby A loved her Nana. We had a wonderful dinner, Nana's homemade FRESH tortillas, frijoles (beans), chicken tacos, and guacamole, mmm, yummy! Baby A even got to eat her first tortilla, Even better it was Nanas tortillas. Aunt E, Uncle D, and the boys also came over to celebrate Nanas birthday. I loved seeing some of my cousins, Tia's and Tio's that I haven't seen in a while. And they all loved the Baby A and the boys.
Nana with her 3 great-grand children







































2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Oh those pictures are so cute. I am so glad Baby A got to meet her Nana. That meal sounded so yummy!!

Victoria Valencia said...

Melissa, I'm really glad you took the time to drive down here to spend time with them. These pictures are priceless!