Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Silly girls

Baby A was helping me fold laundry the other day and when I turned around she had D's underwear on her head, it was so funny, obviously she thought so too. I think it kinda makes her look like a nun. =)

This past weekend J forgot her belt, so D being the great dad that he is let her borrow one of his. (a big ol' honkin rodeo belt) She was so embarassed and looked at him like you can't be serious, good thing I had one that fit her. =)

4 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! So cute. Dad's are so funny, they have no clue about style. :}

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't see these last two pictures. Baby A looks very content and J looks like she's loose her pants. But Grandma C remembers a few times I forgot something and had to borrow from someone large. What we have to endure.

Anonymous said...

These are great Melissa! I am gonna steal them for Tahana k

Victoria Valencia said...

Oh my baby girl!