Monday, October 1, 2007

M's Workout Progress

Some of you may have noticed my little workout ticker at the bottom of our blog. I have set a goal for myself to do 200 exercising miles by the end of the year. I started this goal on September 1st, today is October 1st, and in one month I have completed 71.5 miles! I am very excited and shocked all at the same time. I am not a person who follows my weight but I can tell you I have been losing inches and my muscles are definatly getting tighter. So go me! Baby A is my "workout" partner and she is a trooper and helps keep me motivated in my activity. I will keep you posted on the rest of my progress.

4 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Good job!! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

You get back to back "normal" in all due time do not push yourself or stress. You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Girl!!! I wish I had such devotion. Mom B

Victoria Valencia said...

Woo-T-Woo Melissa Woo-T-Woo!!