I cannot believe how fast time is flying! A will be 2 in 4 months, OH MY! She is doing super good. Unfortunately not very many new things to report this month. A is still a very happy, lovable, cuddle-able, wild child. She loves to play outside, sing, dance, read, swing in her swing and color. Her baby gibberish is day by day turning in to real words. Right now she seems to really like the movie "Lion King". Hakuna Matta is her favorite song, she sings it all day long. A is becoming more and more like her daddy as she gets older, let me tell you about the temper tantrums she throws. She gets so mad, she throws her self down, or will throw anything in her way, so watch out. I am trying to nip it in the bud because I don't think I can wait till shes 30 to grow out of it like D did. =) She has also started to take an interest in taking things part. One of her toys stopped working and I found her in her playroom with a screw driver trying to take it a part to fix it. I have no idea where she learned that, neither of us have taken anything apart with a screw driver in front of her. She has also recently stopped sitting in her high chair and started in a booster seat at the dinner table. She loves it, she feels like such a big girl. Well, I think that is about it for now. Hope you enjoy A's 20 Month Pictures.
November 2007



Taking apart her vaccuum
Eating in her new big girl seat
Dancing with Daddy again


2 comments:
Wow look how Big A is getting! Thanks for sharing all the pics! Looks like she loves the swing!
Cute pictures. A was asking about her today. The kids miss her, hopefully we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment