Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a good Halloween and hope all of you did too. As you see the ladybug costume won the poll. A and I did a little trick or treating on our street in the morning with her little boy friends before we headed to Phoenix. Here are some pictures of her and her friends, Jacob the Monkey and Reese the Elephant. So excited to go trick or treatingTrick or Treat!D was able to get the night off of work so we headed to Phoenix to spend Halloween with J and the Moseley's. We had a fun time ate lots of good food and the kids got to do some trick or treating. J and cousin A were the workout Barbie and Skipper, they looked so cute. And Rylin was a princess ladybug, her and A get along so good, and they looked so cute together. Thanks so much for inviting us guys. Workout Barbie and a LadybugCousins-Workout Barbie & SkipperSistersBest Friend Misha, J and Cousin KellyCute Little LadybugsDarth Vader

The Host and Hostess

3 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Boy that looks like it was a fun party. I LOVE all of the girls outfits. They looked so cute. WE missed you on Halloween but were glad you were able to spend it with family.

Grandma Cyndy said...

I must say they made an awesome group of insects and workout girls I've every seen. And Darth Vader was scary. It diffintely was a fun party for the short time we were there and we too Thank the Mosleys' for inviting us.

The Olson Family said...

Wow looks like you all had fun! YAY for the ladybug costume. I love J's costume too!!