Thursday, June 25, 2009

27 Months!

It's been a while since I have done one of A's "monthly" updates, and I know you are dying to see her "chair" picture and hear all about her. =)


As you can see she is growing like a weed! I haven't weighed her in awhile but if I had to guess I would say shes right about 25 lbs and about 34 inches tall. I know still kinda a peanut. For the most part she is in 18 month clothes and a few 24 month stuff. =}

She is talking up a storm, and repeating and trying to do everything we do, and if we tell her her big sister does it or likes it then she really wants to do it. She is doing awesome going potty on the potty, we are still working on night time and going potty in public, but both are getting really close.

She has a huge love for music, she loves to sing, dance, play instruments and make her own music. She is either gonna be some kind of musician/entertainer or a veterinarian, because she has a huge love for animals as well, all kinds of animals even snakes, YUCK!

We have been very lucky to be having beautiful weather right now. A loves to be outside. She enjoys swimming, playing bubbles, drawing with sidewalk chalk, swinging, playing balls and jumping on the trampoline. I am so glad we finally have a yard for her to play in.

Well, I think I got you caught up, hope you are all doing well, we would love to hear from you. Enjoy the pictures!

June 2008 - 15 Months Old

15 Months Old-June 2008

Yee-haaw!
Riding her bike
Another cute picture-look at the attitude
CHEESE!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

She is so stinking cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

The Karg Family said...

Man, she is getting so big. She looks just like you M... crazy hair and all. :}