In three years we have had our share of ups and downs, which has made us so much stronger as individuals and as a couple. D, I love you more today then the day I married you. Honey you are an amazing, wonderful special man that still makes my eyes sparkle and heart flutter. You are my best friend, my lover, and a wonderful father to our children and I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for all you are and all you do. I look forward to growing old with you. Happy Anniversary!
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Our Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww
Post a Comment