D and I made a decision at the beginning of summer to place an add on craigslist for me to do daycare in our home. Probably like most of you right now, things are a little tight, and we thought this would be a great way to make a little extra money, and it still keeps me home with A. Not to mention I think it is easier with more kids, because they can play and entertain themselves. Well, we had the add up for a few weeks and really got no serious inquires, so we took it off and went on vacation. I re-posted it when we returned and the same day got a call, YAY! We met with them and we all seemed to be a good fit for each other. So I started watching Arlo (2 1/2) and Zeno (15 months) last Monday, the 15th. All three kids get a long very well, the boys are very well behaved, and I have had no problems. I am loving it! I am only watching them Monday's, Wednesday's & Friday's, which is really nice, because it gives me a break in between to get things done, relax and spend quality time with A. We are still working on little kinks with schedules but no complaints from me, that stuff takes time. If anyone has any suggestions for crafts, activities and educational toddler lessons I would love to hear them. As well as I am in need of another booster seat, and maybe some boy toys. Here are some pictures of our 1st week of daycare. =)
Coloring awards for dad for Fathers Day
Lunch time
Arlo
No comments:
Post a Comment