Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NKOTB

Let me just start by saying I LOVE THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! I am a huge fan and have been since they were popular the first time in the late 80's early 90's. I was very lucky as a kid to get to go to the concert and sit 4th row at Compton Terrace and even had back stage passes. That is when I fell in love with Danny, because he told me he loved me. =D Anyway, they have now come to Phoenix two different times, and I have not yet gotten to go see them. A couple of my girlfriends from elementary school got to go this passed Sunday and were so nice to share there pictures, and because I love them so much I had to post them =) NKOTB
Hotties
Donnie singing Cover Girl to my Friend April
Danny
Donnie
Jonathan
Jordan
Joey

No comments: